Presented by Michael Gilfix (Stanford BA ’70, JD, ’73) and Mark Gilfix (Stanford BS '01) of Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP, LLP.
You need to watch this because these are not typical, standard challenges. Typical, standard solutions won’t work.
The impact of recent state and federal elections is massive. It has major implications for trust, tax, and protective planning. We have worked hard to understand these developments.
Here are the topics we address in our webinar:
• The likely future of the 40% “death tax” and what you can do to avoid it.
• Potential changes to capital gains and other federal taxes.
• The devastating impact of Proposition 19 on home ownership.
• The planning steps you must take now to prepare for our new political reality.
• Trust planning to protect kids and future generations from divorce, lawsuits, and estate taxes.
• Trust planning to save the family home and avoid estate tax.
• Medi-Cal and asset protection – long term care.
Webinar originally presented on Thursday, April 15 at 1 PM