Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP

How can my special needs child be cared for and have sufficient resources to maintain his quality of life?

It is critical that they are able to receive government disability benefits if necessary – especially if they are unable to work or live independently. For this reason, leaving them money directly can be problematic. A Special Needs trust is a powerful estate planning tool that can ensure that your child is eligible for government benefits, including SSI, Social Security Disability Insurance, or Medi-Cal while providing a valuable financial “safety net” to supplement public benefits and pay for items and services not covered by public benefit programs. 

Click here for more information on Special Needs Trusts.

More Frequently Asked Questions

Our legacy can help you walk through the legal process and provide peace of mind.
Protect what You've earned For Your Family
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy