Special Needs Trust Seminar - A Special Event for Those Who Missed the 13th Annual Special Needs Seminar
Presented by Michael Gilfix, Esq. and Mark R. Gilfix, Esq.
You will learn about these crucial planning tools:
- How Special Needs Trusts work
- Why you must create one if you have a child with a disability
- The ABLE Act: an empowering new tool
- The Special Needs Trust Fairness Act
- Impact of Trump administration policies
- How a Special Needs Trust complements public benefits like SSI & Medi-Cal
- About housing for disabled individuals
A Special Thanks to Our Nonprofit Co-Sponsors
- Center for Independence of San Mateo
- Children's Health Council
- Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL)
- Jewish Family and Children's Services
- Life Services Alternatives, Inc.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Pacific Autism Center for Education (PACE)
- Parents Helping Parents and many more!
Thursday, June 22, 2017
2:00 - 4:00 PM
1875 Embarcadero Road in Palo Alto.