Presented by Michael Gilfix (Stanford BA ’70, JD, ’73) and Mark Gilfix (Stanford BS '01) of Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP, LLP.
If you have a special needs child, this webinar is simply essential.
Attend our very timely and important webinar focusing on special needs planning.
Attorneys Michael Gilfix and Mark R. Gilfix address the following topics:
• Creation and management of Special Needs Trusts
• Eligibility for Medi-Cal, SSI
• Saving the family home - avoiding massive property tax increases under Proposition 19
• ABLE Act - special bank accounts for individuals with disabilities
• IRAs - new federal rules and opportunities
• Dynasty Trusts to protect the grandkids
• Choosing the Special Needs Trust trustee
Webinar presented on Thursday, May 27 at 6pm
This webinar is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not legal advice and does not form an attorney-client relationship.