Webinar is presented by Michael Gilfix (Stanford BA ’70, JD, ’73) and Mark Gilfix (Stanford BS '01) of Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP, LLP.
- The likely future of the 40% “death tax” and what you can do to avoid it
- Potential changes to capital gains and other federal taxes
- What property owners need to know about the outcome of Propositions 15 and 19
- The planning steps you must take now to prepare for our new political reality
- Trust planning to protect kids and future generations from divorce, lawsuits, and estate taxes
- Trust planning to save the family home and avoid estate tax
This webinar will enable you to save your family home and hard-earned assets.