Are you and your family prepared if you must go to the hospital? This timely discussion focuses on critical legal and patient advocacy issues. This also explores the importance of a properly drafted Advance Health Care Directive.
- Choosing your health care decision-making agent
- The importance of patient advocacy
- Benefits and risks of hospitalizations
- Ventilators and other treatment option decisions as related to Coronavirus
- Why it's important for all family members to have Advance Directives in place.
This webinar is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not legal advice and does not form an attorney-client relationship.