Presented by Michael Gilfix (Stanford BA ’70, JD, ’73) and Mark Gilfix (Stanford BS '01) of Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP, LLP.
In this important webinar presented by attorneys Michael Gilfix and Mark Gilfix, we cover:
• Key 2022 changes in tax law
• Why revocable trusts are not enough
• Prop 19: How this new law massively increases property taxes - and how to avoid it
• Protecting your home and other assets - plan for Medi-Cal to pay for skilled nursing care
• Planning steps to get care at home
• Protecting assets for kids and grandkids from divorce, litigation, and estate taxes
• Avoiding the 40% estate tax
• Special Needs Trusts and the ABLE Act
To set up a consultation with us, click here: www.gilfix.com/contact/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to facebook.com/markgilfix to find Mark
This webinar is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not legal advice and does not form an attorney-client relationship.